Wednesday, June 08, 2005

all for nothing

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
I give up. Getting the gift for a loved one is tougher than digging a tunnel from my front yard to Taiwan using a blunt spoon. See, KC and I had this ongoing month-long little tiff that blown up into a full-fledged loud exchange of hurtful words that had us both in tears and very, very exhausted. So, to make up, I was planning to buy KC this shirt that it liked very much. For our half-year anniversary this weekend.

And it turned out that all the Topshop outlets in the whole city ran out of stock for that particular shirt. I went to 3 different outlets to verify personally, and I called the other 2. I endured cold treatment and suspicion from KC for acting fishy. I lied about my sudden urge to visit ALL the major shopping complexes in the city and my insisting that it stay in the car while I run down for a little while, thus increasing my level of stinkiness. I feel like shit this moment. I really wanted to surprise it. I'm really looking forward to see the reaction on its face when it gets its dream shirt for free.

Now I have 2 days left. With no shirts. And no idea on what else KC needs.
I
am
so
exasperated...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugz*

Anything I can help?

Try: www.topshop.co.uk


=klutz=