Wednesday, December 14, 2005

going off

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This is it. I'm leaving to the airport at noon tomorrow. Can't believe I'm still working my ass off when I still have to bind the itinerary into a nice handy booklet for my easy reference, pack for the 12 days, and buy disposable panties...

So much to do! So little time! I'm totally freaking out. I've managed to pack my medications last night and I feel like a drug smuggler with those little bags of pills and whatchamacallits. I hope nobody stops me to prod my ass for more.

Here I come, Taiwan! Sniffling and coughing and lamenting, but I'm coming! And if I don't post for 2 weeks, rejoice. If I start posting again in the next few days, feel my wrath! I musta been deported for succumbing to the merciless winter. And that ain't gonna be pretty.

... and if anyone comments about my eyebags in this picture... well... uhm... no metal eggs for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays! bon voyage! ;)

kong yoke said...

i don't give a shit about metal eggs so...girl, you gotta do something about them eyebags. looks like you can pack your 12 day luggage into those things!!!

but apart from that...have fun and happy holidaying!!!