Saturday, October 01, 2005

cinderella man

Saturday, October 01, 2005
Cis.
Don't understand why some people say Cinderella Man is boring. I like it. Wholesome values and all albeit the bloody fights. Made me cry in several scenes even. *sniff* Nice.

Now I shall go write a radio script for the client, do the laundry and powder myself nicely for Fish Leong concert. KC has a totally zonked out sense of time. Just hope we don't have to jog uphill and downhill for 20 minutes like the Malaysian Idol night. That was crappy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, ask you. would you know if there's a bumiputra commerce bank around the commercial hub in damansara perdana?

ogres are like onions said...

oi! i'm not a walking talking customer service centre biatch! anyway, out of the sickening kindness of my heart i called their toll-free number to check for you. if you want branches, the nearest would be in bandar sri damansara or damansara utama. if you just need atm machines, they're at ikea and the curve.

Anonymous said...

wahhh. thank you ever so much. i need to apply for a new atm card la. mine kena telan by the machine because i forgot my pin.