Friday, October 07, 2005

scary

Friday, October 07, 2005
Phooey.

Boss just showed me a video clip from a Hong Kong subway advertisement back in 1993. The ad showed 6 kids forming a play train, but at the last second before the camera panned out there was an additional girl (we could only see her pig-tails) behind the last boy.

The boy died soon after the ad was completed. And the government banned the ad. Hmmm. I got goosebumps after seeing the scene played over and over again. Scary shit, that.

That and I'm on Mediaxal.
That and I'm totally buggered about my December trip to Taiwan.
That and I have to work this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I oso seen this ad b4...dunno how true it was...but damn scary anyway! U going to Taiwan for yr christmas? I wish i could oso join yr trip :-p (Baby June)

ogres are like onions said...

june-june, you can! but you have to buy your own flight ticket. 15-26 december. there are 7 of us and i'll be booking 8-person rooms anyway. let me know!