Thursday, November 17, 2005

emily rose

Thursday, November 17, 2005
I really enjoyed The Exorcism of Emily Rose last night. And I thought she is Emily the Strange, because they're both, well, weird... and the cats! Jennifer Carpenter is one damn good (scary?) actress. *shudder* Piqued by interest, I did my homework and found out that the "real" Emily Rose was in fact a 24-year old German girl - Anneliese Michel. An upcoming German-language film called Requiem is expected to stay truer to the real events, and I can't wait. Movies based on true events intrique me, and the battle between light and darkness fascinates me. But most of the time I'd settle for bloodbaths, flying limbs and sexy half-nude babes squealing in fear.

Tonight is Harry Potter night. Ooooooh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky scoundrel with your hp tix.