Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reorganisation

Thursday, December 10, 2009
I'm giving my blog a new face. And I'm discovering "labels" for the first time. Tonight I embarked on the journey of rediscovering my blogposts from donkey years ago and see if anything is worth labeling. Three hours (and three years) later... and to my horror I saw that Photobucket stopped hosting my pictures because I haven't logged in for more than 90 days. More like 90 months but nevermind that. Now I have the additional joyful task of hunting down the missing pictures from my backup CDs (yup those were the days), DVDs (more like it) and harddisks, if I still have them. Bleh.

2 comments:

She's Jess said...

Nice skin! I like

ogres are like onions said...

Thanks! I really like it too. Kudos to the designer, although I have no idea who he/she is. Found this from some free template website.