Wednesday, July 20, 2005

coincidence?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005
I don't know if there is such thing as a coincidence. Or is everything preplanned by the mysterious higher powers? Today I was forced to ponder upon this deep thought. Already running late for band practice, I was surprised (pleasantly... but with a sour aftertaste) when the traffic light turned green the moment my car approached it. Nevermind, such occurence wasn't that rare. Then I came to another traffic light, and voila, as if by magic, it turned green also. Oooooh, nice coincidence, I thought. Then it happened again.

I looked at the clock: 8.50pm. I will try these 3 traffic lights again tomorrow. But at that split second, I didn't know to consider myself lucky that such wonderful coincidence happened to me at such an opportune time, or was it an act of God, sensing that I was late for practice and having mercy on me (after such a ratty week)?

Should I take everything that happened, or will happen, as a premeditated chain of events preplanned for me, in response to whatever decisions I make along my life? I cut my thumb the other day. What did that stem from? And and, my Superman accident on the road... why then? Why me? I think I'll drive myself bonkers reflecting further on such deep stuff. Should I even be doing this? If not then how?

Waah, tonight I damn lucky-hor...
This is so much easier on the brains.

1 comments:

kīlauea said...

The traffic light thing is the reward for getting ur car registration plate fixed.