Wednesday, July 13, 2005

first time?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Fuck oh fuck oh fuck. For the first time ever in my blogging lifetime, I'm meeting another blogger (not counting church members or family members of church members or friends of family members of church members... etc). I'm meeting a stranger blogger! I'm not much of a supporter for bloggers meet-up and other curricular activities organised by the better, more gung-ho clique, but... I can't avoid this! And all this happened in such short notice that I'm still clad in an over-priced British India frock (I'm still in the office after all) that makes me look like a bitch pregnant with 8 pups. And I have a paper-clip-makeshift-into-hairclip tangled up somewhere in the tassels on my head. And she's gonna be here any minute. And I'm excited and in suspense and a bit embarassed and... Gaaaaaaah.

My first time. Anytime soon. Anytime.

3 comments:

kīlauea said...

sounds cool.

kong yoke said...

so THAT's what it was, an over-priced british india frock! ;-P

well i like your blog. it's very amusing!

ogres are like onions said...

Dammit. Maybe I should just leave church out of my blog entries if I can't leave profanities out. I'm such a bad image to the churchy community. (whack own head to wall)

Yoke, I'm gonna blog about you real soon. I'm weighed down by a carload of work and the car just went off a bridge into the 10,000m bottomless sea below. Gaaaaah! (tears hair)