Wednesday, July 27, 2005

melissa

Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Had a meeting with a client I've spoken and emailed to hundreds of times but never met. She is so pretty! Not hot-sexy-come-and-get-me pretty but petite-porcelain-skin-perfect-teeth pretty. As an A&P manager she knows jackshit about marketing or advertising or promotion, and the questions she asked had me grinding my teeth in a disguised smile and digging my fingernails into my palms to keep myself from strangling her pristine neck... but she's so pretty! I don't care if she's spent the past 5 years on top of a Swiss mountain soaking in the mud and drinking waterfall water... she's so pretty!

Ya. Those who insist that inner beauty rules are probably unpretty themselves. Try flying first class with Wookies as stewardesses and tell me the ticket is worth the cent. Good-looking people always have, and always will, have an advantage over others. Sad (for so-average-that-shop-signboard-fall-down-also-can-hit-three folks such as meself), but such is the fact of life. And life's a cruel bitch sometimes.

3 comments:

kong yoke said...

spent 5 years on top of her boss is more like it, if all she's got is a pretty face.

ogres are like onions said...

Tsk tsk. I don't think she's capable of that! She's so pretty and pristine! C'mon, she can't be JUST a pretty face and get to be a manager. There must be something she's good at. That, or... hmm. She's got good bod as well!

TheHornyBassist said...

I concur (shit, i duno how to spell that word leh..haha. Konon engerris lecturer..)