Thursday, January 19, 2006

stoooopid

Thursday, January 19, 2006
Someone please hit my head with a wok.

Because I am stupid.

Because this morning, I used a piece of dish-washing sponge to wash my car (I couldn't find the bloody car-washing sponge!)... and now my front hood is covered in scratches! Gaaaah! How could I be so effing moronic to think that the coarse scouring sponge is gentle enough for my delicate car skin? How could I? Gaaaaaah!

Sigh. But the scratches (albeit being quite minuscule) are in a nice, circular, undulating pattern. Hmmm. I didn't know I can draw freehand perfectly rounded circles! *think happy thoughts*

I'm such a can-draw-perfectly-rounded-circles-freehand idiot.

WHY do I have to insist on washing my own car? WHY couldn't I just sleep longer and send it to the petrol station for washing? WHY did some moron spill instant noodles on my car outside the office yesterday? WHY do bad things happen to me all at once?

*sulk*

0 comments: