Wednesday, August 17, 2005

increment

Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I'm finally getting a decent increment! Nothing's cemented as yet, but it's decent. Boss says it will be slightly more if I help win the pitch on Friday. Focus focus.

The developer of my over-priced, crummily located apartment has finally billed me for the differential sum I owe. After one whole year of silence. And they gave me 3 days to cough up 18,000 bucks or I have to bear penalty charges. I say fuck you, Landmarks. So what if you've sent out a letter informing me? Couldn't you call when the letter was returned with no recipient? Couldn't you call earlier and not give me 3 unbelievable days to come up with near 20 grand of moolah? Sons of bitches. You told me it's going to be an "exclusive" apartment with no other similar properties around when I bought it and now you're building more and more apartments within the vicinity (all also exclusive, I bet my ass) and most of them going for cheaper than what I paid for. I want to shove the unit back up your ass and get my money back!!!

Gaaah! Anyway, there goes my increment. Damn overpriced overstated sugarcoated apartment will suck me dry. Well fuck me if I don't fall into this kinda gimmick when I'm in advertising myself. Bah. Focus focus. More more more increment~

0 comments: