Thursday, August 04, 2005

Malaysian Idol

Thursday, August 04, 2005
Someone (who shalt not be named) commanded that I shouldn't blog about work in such a negative manner anymore. So, I guess from now on what I can blog about is gonna be blue skies and smiling babies' eyes and raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, folks. (unless and until I want to gouge my eyes out and slice my skin off if I don't say something nasty)

Negativity aside, the company had a slice of doing up the Malaysian Idol roadshow event thingy during the weekend. Like most events, this one had its own hiccups and screw-ups and we had to work into the wee hours of the morning.

But the hard work was worth it when we saw the finished product. Nice, innit? Untouched and unraped by droves of crowd, fresh and spanking clean first thing in the morning.

And then the crowd came. And the rest is history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dei ! Nice set up! ah... wish i hv a job like urs....

Anonymous said...

i was there. its obscene and rude to make preteens dance to britney spears!

ogres are like onions said...

Did they dance to Britney Spears now? I didn't get to see any of the dancing because I went home for some deserved zzZZzzZZzz. I woke myself up for the Malaysian Idols though...