Friday, August 26, 2005

Ribena

Friday, August 26, 2005
I've made up my mind.
Fuck getting knocked down because of one little betrayal.
The sun still shines. The cats still caterwaul at midnight.
My friends still love me and laugh at my jokes.
Horror flicks in cinemas still suck ass big time.

So. Screw being betrayed.
Life goes on.
Albeit with a little bitter aftertaste and a huge chunk of stone in my heart.
I'm made of stronger stuff, bitches.

I love Ribena. To help me go through my terrible terrible ordeal I brought my room's supply to the office. I prefer my self-made Ribena compared to diabetes-inducing ready-made ones. I like 'em not too sweet and not too bland. And COLD.

Can anyone not like Ribena?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

*raises hand*

ogres are like onions said...

simon, you have a question or you don't like ribena? either way, come here and let me punch you in the kidneys a coupla times.

Anonymous said...

now why would i go there when you're going to do that to me? ribena? gimme milo or hot japanese green tea instead.

graceshu said...

do you drink sparkling?

ogres are like onions said...

no, i no like sparkerling ribena joot. olliegeena one bash! *hiccup*

graceshu said...

WOMAN AFTER MY OWN HEART! :D

do you like jelly beans/ gummi bears? :D

kong yoke said...

i love ribena! even the readymade fruit-flavoured ones. i just love it! love it! LOVE it!

graceshu said...

actually: i think i just like sugar.

ehehehehhehehehehehehehehe.

ogres are like onions said...

*gush* omigosh i love gum-bears! as much as i love... ribena! too bad them gum-bears come in such mutated forms nowadays. loopy 'uns, rolled flat 'uns, ferocious mammal-lookalike 'uns... etc. where to get REAL gum-bears that don't cost a bomb?

graceshu said...

maybe DIY - mix ingredients in a bowl, refrigerate, consume immediately:

1. sugar
2. starch
3. sugar
4. coloring
5. water
6. sugar

:D