Tuesday, September 27, 2005

bangsar

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Was bumming around in Bangsar waiting to get hungry. Oh yeah I do that. The nasi lemak beside the police station tastes quite good. And, to kill time (hasten digestion?), I went for a massage. I was hoping to enjoy my second experience because my first (in an island resort by a scrawny grandmother) totally sucked. Like how things usually go wrong the more you wished that they don't, this massage (pah!) session was no exception. I mean, the toady plump girl (oh why couldn't I get them hunky illegal immigrant masseurs?) burned more kinetic energy with her mouth than her hands! And I was being too nice to ask her to shut her yap. I just concentrated HARD on the ambience of flowing water and twittering birds.

My friend had to drag my oily and bruised body (thrown in with a headache by then) and walk around Telawi to make me get hungry faster. We were in this boutique selling Sg Wang type of clothings when I had quite a shock. A nearby row of flowery dresses rustled. Without anyone touching them.

Damn girl massaged my scalp too hard, I thought to myself. Brain must have short-circuited.

Then it happened again. Rustle rustle.

A cat? In Bangsar?

Then the thing came out into the open. And I screamed.

0 comments: