Saturday, September 24, 2005

malaysian idol finale

Saturday, September 24, 2005
Just had the best banana leaf rice in town (in my opinion) at Sri Paandi. Anyone who's had better please do let me know where. I love them fattening, eat-all-you-can exotic chow.

My client just called and said she has extra Malaysian Idol tickets for Results Night (tonight!). Whoa. Am gonna take a quick shower and fly up to Genting. Crazy, I know... but. We were watching Nita and Daniel sing on telly last night and the feel just wasn't there. Must. Get. A. Piece. Of. The. Live. Action.

I'm voting for Nita. All my Chinese friends are voting for Daniel. Just because he's Chinese as well. And I'm so gonna get skinned alive for my traitor votes. But I think the key word here is damn good singing, right? So glue your face to the telly tonight, dudes and dudettes. You might just catch a glimpse of me. Tee hee. Anyone who wants immediate results notification please text me. If you don't know my number means the service is not available in your area. Sorry.

1 comments:

4given4ever said...

Nice site. Hey, I've got a question. Where did you get your pointer with the things dangling off of it? Cute! Come visiti sometime. http://footstepsoflove.blogspot.com/