Tuesday, September 06, 2005

random crap

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Last night I worked until 2 a.m. More like I worked some, watched "The Maid", and read an interesting girl's blog until 2 a.m. Such an exciting life she leads! Half an hour into her archives my eyes developed a glazed look and my scrolling and clicking on the archive calendar became mechanical (maniacal?).

"Oi. Go help do the visual mock-up." Boss sees.
Grunt.
"Oi."
Grunt.

I stoned for another 45 minutes.
Then went home. And stoned for another 45 reading Michael Crichton's Timeline.

Nowadays I can do with just 3 hours of sleep. Waking up in the morning is hellish (and beyond!) but after I drench myself in buckets of cold water... I can function as normal (minus the sleepy after-lunch-30-minutes). A small part of me wish I sleep for an average of 3 hours a night because I party too hard. But.

Is partying beyond me? What's the retiring age?
I don't think I've ever had a partying era. And now it's probably too late.
Dang.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love how some blogs give you that deer in headlights look?

Christopher Trottier said...

It's funny because I never wished I had a partying era.

kong yoke said...

i remember the days i partied so hard i can be found drinking at 3 in the afternoon and twelve hours later at 3 in the morning, i'll still be sitting on the same spot (well, trying pretty hard to sit by then) downing random alcoholic drinks.

and i was mostly drunk...like 7 days a week. during the times i wasn't drunk, i was asleep.

my record is 6 jugs of beer...all by myself.

and i've a mini bar at home.

but i don't drink as much anymore.

so which blog were you reading? i also wanna read.

Anonymous said...

6 jugs only ah? ptui! come kong yoke, i challen you! my alchohol tolerance sudah naik redi mai siao!

i also need something interesting to read to keep me awake at work.

Unknown said...

hey! i know i broke my promise for updating my blog. i have nothing further to write about my creativity, so i'll just have to put the blog on hold for a while. but despair not, you can read about my general life here.