Monday, September 12, 2005

him him him

Monday, September 12, 2005
He doesn't make a lot of noise. Maybe because he's new. But compared to the fresh-from-the-oven bubbly designer we have since last week, this new guy practically doesn't speak at all.

So cold, I was thinking to myself. Oh well. As long as his job gets done on time.

He is oh-so cute! I was practically gushing with joy (and saliva) when I came into office and "discovered" his presence. Took all the willpower I had to not run my hands all over his manly built *shudder in ecstasy* and plunge my wanton fingers into his... uh... insides.

Seriously, there's nothing better than a pick-me-up at work in the form of a handsome colleague. And I've been waiting for his arrival since I started here a year ago. Imagine my thirst and hunger! Rawr!

I don't care if Boss complains I make such slutty poses in front of the new guy.
I don't care if my other colleagues stare incredulously at my wantonness.
I don't care if I scare him with my straighforwardness and he quits next month.

It's been a while since I actually look forward to come to work.


Everyone say hi to my new colleague.

3 comments:

graceshu said...

imagine! the possiblities! :D

(a syruppy bottle of ribena...:D)

Anonymous said...

cool as ice!

Anonymous said...

I feeell soo cheated.. betrayed... hmph... but entertained =)